Giro 2019 SPOILERS ! (provided by rich p)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dragon72

Guru
Looks like Skyneos have gone for a joint leadership of TGH and Sivakov. Something really remarkable would have to happen for either of them to be on the podium, so I'm guessing they're being thrown into the deep end to pick up experience for further on in their careers? All the other GT leaders at Ineos are otherwise engaged it seems.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Looks like Skyneos have gone for a joint leadership of TGH and Sivakov. Something really remarkable would have to happen for either of them to be on the podium, so I'm guessing they're being thrown into the deep end to pick up experience for further on in their careers? All the other GT leaders at Ineos are otherwise engaged it seems.
Eddie Dunbar in the team as well,I wouldn't rule out either Sivakov or TGH
great opportunity for them.

chriscross1966

Über Member
That really looks like they're not bothering with the Giro much... whenever they're serious they will send one of the flatland barndoors like Stannard out to control the breakaways, they're taking a bunch of young climbers, and although it isn't short of experience in places it does very much look like they're hunting stage wins... the TOC lineup looks like they want to win it

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
well , dumpmoulins time didn't last long

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Too steep for Dumoulin,I doubt he'll be too worried.
As for TGH I fancy him in this Giro,had a each way bet on him for a podium place overall.80/1 to win it.

Top Bottom