Giro 2019 SPOILERS ! (provided by rich p)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
lopez took down by a spectator :cursing::cursing:
Beat him round the head afterwards too! I wonder if either will suffer repercussions.

Where's Roglic gone? I've rather lost track. Very messy stage to watch live.

its happening too often, so called "fans" and I use the term loosely, interfere with the race, I wouldn't be surprised to see a pro cyclist kick the shoot out of someone for doing that, by all means shout and cheer or whatever but there is absolutely no need for physical contact

Shortly after this incident another nob ed was pushing roglic uphill for a good while, apart from the risk of accident, roglic could be penalised for it.

its happening too often, so called "fans" and I use the term loosely, interfere with the race, I wouldn't be surprised to see a pro cyclist kick the shoot out of someone for doing that, by all means shout and cheer or whatever but there is absolutely no need for physical contact

Shortly after this incident another nob ed was pushing roglic uphill for a good while, apart from the risk of accident, roglic could be penalised for it.
He has been, 10 seconds

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Penalising Roglic and letting Lopez off seems ... odd.

Not saying either should or should not have been sanctioned. Just that the combination is odd.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I didn't see the incident but I believe Roglic made no effort to stop the 'assistance' which may have been the reason he was penalised.
Another damp squib of a stage after a promising opening? What does the team think?

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I have failed miserably to get into this Giro to be honest.Even today's stage what I've watched was predictable.Bar the Lopez incident.

Top Bottom