Giro 2019 SPOILERS ! (provided by rich p)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

suzeworld

Veteran
Just a heads up:

Anyway you can get the QuestOD app on a phone or tablet and cast Quest stuff.
Thanks for the headsup, Knees up.
I have occasionally “bought” Eurosport for the month, but I appreciate the tip.

So TGH crashed twice yesterday, tough luck and perhaps a lesson in positioning especially in the closing km's. Roglic doesn't exactly look comfortable in the peloton either, getting bounced around like a balloon in a storm. I'm going for Gaviria again today.

KneesUp

Guru
Thanks for the headsup, Knees up.
I have occasionally “bought” Eurosport for the month, but I appreciate the tip.
Glad to be of use! I've found it to be a bit sketchy for the first few minutes so far -iplayer is always a good picture but QuestOD seems to break up a bit from time to time. There are also a lot of adverts compared to ITV4s TdF coverage, but, on the other hand, you get adverts on Eurropsort and you have to pay for that!

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
135km to go, 7min ahead of the peloton is today's doomed breakaway of wildcard Italians: Maestri, Cima and Frapporti. I wish someone would try something different on these early long sprinter stages.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
That crash has blown the GC standings and maybe hopes. Not sure that's a good way to see gaps.

I agree. I don't think it's good for the sport when major contenders are wiped out through no fault of their own. People say "that's racing" but I would prefer some way whereby the effects of crashes like today are negated (other than injuries of course)

It was an Ineos rider who looked over his shoulder and went into the wheel in front. Whoever it was is not going to be popular in the peloton.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I'm not sure on the origin of your mis-spelling of his name - is it just your 'thing' or have I missed a memo?
I'll give you a clue.....
YellowScrawnyConure-size_restricted.gif

From the Giro couple of years ago.

Top Bottom