Giro 2019 SPOILERS ! (provided by rich p)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Guru
10 o'clock yes,every night for a hour.Dont look on this thread if you don't want spoilers !
10 pm last night, 7pm for every other night going forwards.....

I dunno where things are up too but I think things will come back together for this stage, too early for a breakaway to be allowed to go (they're probably 30 minutes down the road aren't they).

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The Quest highlights programmes seem fine for stages like these and I like watching in HD on my TV rather than near-HD on my laptop, though I will probably watch longer coverage of more exciting stages on Eurosport Player.

Wiggins certainly looks a bit less trim than in his racing days ... :whistle:

The opening time trial was a bit brutal! The sprint today was quite exciting but I'm really not a great fan of routine sprint stages.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
S4C seem to have live HD and 30min highlights, if you have freesat or can get Welsh freeview. I'm not sure why.
How curious... I can't see it on my Freesat setup but I probably deleted it from the channel listings, on the grounds that I don't speak Welsh!

I just noticed that iPlayer does S4C ... Yes, there it is - the Giro in Welsh! I watched a couple of minutes just now but it wasn't HD.

Milzy

Guru
but it was flat with the climb at the end
Same principle in the opposite way around. To smash the KOM you’d have to ride out under your FTP to make sure you can sustain over your FTP for the climb. That’s how people are approaching the Giro prologue on Zwift.

Top Bottom