Giro 2020 SPOILERS !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beastie

Guru
Slightly unfair as he's probally rode the Tour 9/10 times and the Giro ? He's looking good,especially after that last TT he rode.Deserved favourite I'd say,look at the team he has for it.
- Geraint Thomas
- Rohan Dennis
- Jonathan Castroviejo
- Filippo Ganna
- Tao Geoghegan Hart
- Jhonatan Narvaez
- Salvatore Puccio
- Ben Swift
I’m not arguing about G’s status as favourite, but against odds so short. Evens in a race with so many pitfalls is just ridiculous.

So now we have two threads, is this the NO SPOILERS thread??

From the old thread:
"

"
That's very nice - it feels quite japanese to me.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
It's an epic route this year so I expect the best climber will win the overall

Either Yates or Nibali....probably Yates

Ineos have picked a load of rouleurs, not sure how much help they will be to Thomas at the pointy end of things

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru

Ineos have picked a load of rouleurs, not sure how much help they will be to Thomas at the pointy end of things
Three TTs, I think Ineos have a strong squad.Hes a worthy favourite and I'm sure he'll be up for it.Hes going to be thinking "you should of had me in the Tour !"
Yates ? Why not,but Nibali as much as I like him just can't see it.
Looking at the course it's the toughest of the three GT this year I think.Thats without the bad weather.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Vlasov is Russian. He laughs at toughness and bad weather. He was born on the tundra in an abandoned Soviet tractor factory and innocently and inadvertently ingested radioactive PEDs with his mother's milk. Probably

(And he's in my fantasy team)

Great rider,Think he's favourite for the young rider comp this year.
Backed him quite a few times this year so he still in favour with me ^_^

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Overuse of lazy nationalist stereotypes, as often used on that show. You're off form today: Maglia Nera for you! @Adam4868 will have to choose whether to send @matticus to push you up the hill, or leave you to take your chances in the groupetto today!
Give me some odds or I'll leave em to take their own chances.

• Laugh
Reactions: mjr

rich p

ridiculous old lush

Nicky! If Nibali, the carp of Medina, wins this I'll drive all the way up north (Covid restrictions notwithstanding) to buy you a pint of Magic Rock of your choice!^_^
Thomas or Yates to fight it out for the win, with Fuglsang and Kelderman scrapping for the bronze medal!
Thomas should have the edge with ITTs

Top Bottom