Giro 2022.....SPOILERS.

cougie uk

Veteran
Good finish today. At one point I counted 7 teams at the front driving.

Really enjoying Blythe and McEwen and co on GCN dissecting the sprint. Really adds to the race experience.

Good finish today. At one point I counted 7 teams at the front driving.

Really enjoying Blythe and McEwen and co on GCN dissecting the sprint. Really adds to the race experience.

Yes, helpful analysis of a bonkers sprint. They need to wear out more riders early on, keep them off the front - then we can follow what's going on!

Gaviria's gaff has been penalised:
https://www.eurosport.co.uk/cycling...sprint-at-giro-ditalia_sto8922157/story.shtml

I though Cav deserved* to win, after one of his guys got a terrible chop. I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often, leadout guys just peeling off just as they are most knackered, but I don't think I've seen it have such a clear effect before. Cav did well to be so close in the end, but if Morkov's out it's hard to see him getting another stage :sad:

*not really. But he was very unlucky!

cougie uk

Veteran
Fair enough for Gaviria. Hopefully he'll calm down over the hilly stage today and be less intense when we next get a bunch finish.

Looking like a tasty finish this ....

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I had a couple of quid e/w on Mollema... Think he's been class this year so far.
Screenshot_20220514-093435~2.png

Top Bottom