Giro 2022.....SPOILERS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I tend not to watch too much of the lengthy studio analysis, it wasn't as long winded when Brian Smith was around?
Brian Smith shooting daggers at Wiggins was not conducive to a long studio segment!

This year I rate the post-mortem MUCH higher than the actual highlights. Because the 4 in the studio are quite engaging and informative; whilst Bob Hatchett ... isn't. I'll leave it there (for now).

[CH4 tour coverage has tended to be the opposite: I quite enjoy Millar+Boulting during commentary, but they've usually got nothing useful to add back-in-the-studio and Millar needs to be stopped from disappearing up his own ar*e. Same team this year? ]

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Bardet, perennial great french flop / underachiever. See also Barguil.

I quite like the studio dissection and insight.

TBH the guys have also had some very weird attire as well! I think there must be some irony going on here. But how big must her wardrobe be, never mind her carbon footprint, 20 different outfits just for the Giro.

That's the thing for women on TV - if they wear something twice the papers kick off about it. Remember the Australian TV host who deliberately wore the same suit for a year - nobody noticed. A woman would never get away with that.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
That's the thing for women on TV - if they wear something twice the papers kick off about it. Remember the Australian TV host who deliberately wore the same suit for a year - nobody noticed. A woman would never get away with that.
Surprisingly enough ... no, I don't.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
TBH the guys have also had some very weird attire as well! I think there must be some irony going on here. But how big must her wardrobe be, never mind her carbon footprint, 20 different outfits just for the Giro.

Actually, she rewears clothes all the time, she just jiggles elements of outfits around so people (men?) :don't necessarily notice. I'm sure she does have a big wardrobe, that's her job.

geocycle

Legendary Member
Actually, she rewears clothes all the time, she just jiggles elements of outfits around so people (men?) :don't necessarily notice. I'm sure she does have a big wardrobe, that's her job.
Adam’s pyjama moment was the fashion low point for me!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Gutted that Bardet has had to leave the race due to illness! Had a good feeling for him.Still all to play for looking at the top ten...should be some fun in the final week.
Thinking about it can we not just stop the race until Romain feels better :rolleyes:

Top Bottom