Giro 2022.....SPOILERS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Quest is such awful picture quality :sad:. I might invest in Eurosport for a month until highlights get back onto ITV for the Tour.

I agree with @mjr - quality on Quest HD on my Freesat box is great; much better than ITV4. I still watch the ITV4 coverage for most races they cover unless there is a very exciting stage which I want to watch several hours worth of, in which case I watch Eurosport.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I agree with @mjr - quality on Quest HD on my Freesat box is great; much better than ITV4. I still watch the ITV4 coverage for most races they cover unless there is a very exciting stage which I want to watch several hours worth of, in which case I watch Eurosport.

I usually rewatch it back through ITV player on the smart TV, where you get a much better picture quality, and last time we could only gte Quest non HD which was rubbish. Quest HD used to missing of freeview, google suggests it might be back? - will check tonight

Is Quest on a catch up player at all, I seem to recall having to use the ipad to watch i as there wasnt a player for smart TV's?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Spoiler alert. They've started.
I thought they didn't start til tomorrow. Good job I'm not in charge of TV scheduling.

Spoiler alert. They've started.
I thought they didn't start til tomorrow. Good job I'm not in charge of TV scheduling.

Friday's an unusual start day. And unusual to start with a road-stage (these days) too.

You are forgiven! x

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Actually, worse than being in charge of TV scheduling, it's a good job I'm not a DS. "Bollocks! They've started! Quick lads, you go and get changed. I'll go and get the bikes. You might be able to catch up."

Top Bottom