Giro 2022.....SPOILERS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Quest is such awful picture quality :sad:. I might invest in Eurosport for a month until highlights get back onto ITV for the Tour.

I agree with @mjr - quality on Quest HD on my Freesat box is great; much better than ITV4. I still watch the ITV4 coverage for most races they cover unless there is a very exciting stage which I want to watch several hours worth of, in which case I watch Eurosport.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I agree with @mjr - quality on Quest HD on my Freesat box is great; much better than ITV4. I still watch the ITV4 coverage for most races they cover unless there is a very exciting stage which I want to watch several hours worth of, in which case I watch Eurosport.

I usually rewatch it back through ITV player on the smart TV, where you get a much better picture quality, and last time we could only gte Quest non HD which was rubbish. Quest HD used to missing of freeview, google suggests it might be back? - will check tonight

Is Quest on a catch up player at all, I seem to recall having to use the ipad to watch i as there wasnt a player for smart TV's?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Is Quest on a catch up player at all, I seem to recall having to use the ipad to watch i as there wasnt a player for smart TV's?

I think it is on discovery+? I don't know if it is available free on that though.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Why have Alpecin gone grey? Is that another effect of their sponsor's "doping for your hair" product?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Spoiler alert. They've started.
I thought they didn't start til tomorrow. Good job I'm not in charge of TV scheduling.

matticus

Guru
Spoiler alert. They've started.
I thought they didn't start til tomorrow. Good job I'm not in charge of TV scheduling.

Friday's an unusual start day. And unusual to start with a road-stage (these days) too.

You are forgiven! x

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Actually, worse than being in charge of TV scheduling, it's a good job I'm not a DS. "Bollocks! They've started! Quick lads, you go and get changed. I'll go and get the bikes. You might be able to catch up."

MasterDabber

Über Member
Actually, worse than being in charge of TV scheduling, it's a good job I'm not a DS. "Bollocks! They've started! Quick lads, you go and get changed. I'll go and get the bikes. You might be able to catch up."

You weren't the Reynolds Team DS when Delgado missed his ITT start time were you?

Top Bottom