Giro d'Italia 2015 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Just me or did everyone else find Kangert's late attack and Tiralongo's finishing burst slightly depressing? Oh well, at least the stage ended with no dopers in the top places...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Just me or did everyone else find Kangert's late attack and Tiralongo's finishing burst slightly depressing? Oh well, at least the stage ended with no dopers in the top places...
Tiralongo especially

iLB

Hello there
CFi3uTNUUAAzM42.jpg

Attachments

• CFi3uTNUUAAzM42.jpg
    CFi3uTNUUAAzM42.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 24

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Contador is looking increasingly unbeatable in this one. And I rather suspect that he was playing up the 'injury' the other day to fool his rivals.

Where did Porte finish today, I can't find it reported anywhere yet?

Aru is looking increasingly vulnerable, I can see Landa and Cataldo both finishing higher and so long as Uran stays within two minutes he too could pass Aru by.

Something else that wasn't commented on amidst the obvious clamour of Porte's mistake, was his inability to hold the wheel on the chase back.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Where did Porte finish today, I can't find it reported anywhere yet?

Aru is looking increasingly vulnerable, I can see Landa and Cataldo both finishing higher and so long as Uran stays within two minutes he too could pass Aru by.

Something else that wasn't commented on amidst the obvious clamour of Porte's mistake, was his inability to hold the wheel on the chase back.
12th @ 6 seconds with Uran http://www.gazzetta.it/Giroditalia/2015/en/stage/12/standings/?lang=en&t=12

I think one thing we can be 100% sure of is that if it were two Italians on opposing teams who had done this they wouldn't have been penalised, they would have been lauded across the land...

I think not one ita
I think one thing we can be 100% sure of is that if it were two Italians on opposing teams who had done this they wouldn't have been penalised, they would have been lauded across the land...

I think one italian don't stop to give a wheel to another italian rider from different team :biggrin:

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Can't believe the peloton / BMC seemed to come close to blowing it third time in a row yesterday.

Be interesting today - supposedly headwinds / crosswinds / showers predicted, the breakaway has done well this week, and the sprint teams need to call a truce. I've picked a sprint, but will Bardiani strike again?

I do not remember a stage like todays before. I know that is saying little as my memory is appalling but could someone please give me a description without using the words board, pancake or iron. My 2km ride home from work has more ascending than todays entire stage!
tappa_dettagli_tecnici_altimetria_13.jpg

Attachments

• tappa_dettagli_tecnici_altimetria_13.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 20

The Couch

Über Member
I do not remember a stage like todays before. I know that is saying little as my memory is appalling but could someone please give me a description without using the words board, pancake or iron. My 2km ride home from work has more ascending than todays entire stage!
Are they doing a stage in Holland today?

Attachments

64 KB · Views: 19

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think you're exaggerating, there's clearly a speed bump in Vicenza.

Attachments

64 KB · Views: 19
Top Bottom