Giro d'Italia 2024 ***SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roadrash

cycle chatterer
I think there will be some bollokins handed out on the team buses later, as cofidis take there first win of the season from the breakaway

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I see Caleb Ewan is actually there after all. Looks like a good result coming third in the sprint. (Pity it wasn't a sprint for first place)

Adam4868

Guru
Great win for Thomas and Cofidis although I was sort of hoping Valgren would take the stage,good to see him back to form though and a deserved second place after a shitty couple of years !
Sprint stage pah...Always back the break !
Not like any of the sprinters are bitter 😂
Kaden Groves: "The break was just incredibly fast, I'm guessing with the help from the motos."

Adam4868

Guru
What about "always back the break"?!
With these odds for this stage anyone but Pogi is the break !
Thomas is 50/1 😲
Screenshot_20240508-223106.png

Shadow

Useless facts about Volterra, the lump we pass in the middle of todays stage. I visited there about 15 years ago and the views are magnificent, it stands alone over a vast plain. It is famous for its Etruscan history. It has a museum of torture which if I had not been horrified of man's incredible cruelty to man in the middle ages in a similar place in Carcassonne, I would have paid my entry fee. I recall purchasing a lovely italian silk scarf instead.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Does anyone know where you can find withdrawals on the crappy giroditalia.it website?

On the TdF site it's on the teams page.

Adam4868

Guru
Does anyone know where you can find withdrawals on the crappy giroditalia.it website?

On the TdF site it's on the teams page.
Procycling stats will have it.If you go on the Giro link open one of the drop downs and it'll be in there.
Hope that makes some sort of sense 😁
Screenshot_20240509-103625.png

Top Bottom