Giro d'italia - Comes to Belfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
SKY train training :

13966479710_837cf88352.jpg
...and, behind, a crane craning.

[QUOTE 3073641, member: 259"]The upside of the rain was that the queue to get some Pooh Bear ice cream at Mauds in Carrick was mercifully short! :hungry:[/QUOTE]
Poo and bear sound like the worst ideas for ice cream flavours ever.

thom

____
[QUOTE 3074282, member: 259"]It's honeycomb crunch ice-cream. The crack cocaine of frozen deserts. :hungry:[/QUOTE]
Maud's is good - my sister used to persuade my Mum to drive over from south belfast to avail of their services

y2blade

I must say I'm really enjoying the coverage on Eurosport, shame about the weather but the guys seem to be enjoying it regardless

I'll go see if I can work out how to post pictures and put some on later on if I do. There's about 800 of them to sift thru so hopefully there's a dozen or so that will be good enough to post up to give a flavour of the weekend.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It seems too much like hard work, so you'll all just have to imagine what it was like.
Just click the 'upload a file' button below the post edit box. I have just discovered that you can highlight several files at once and upload them all in one go. If you are using a Windows computer, Ctrl-click the picture files that you want to upload, then click 'Open'.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I have to confess, Doug, that I haven't been fit enough to swither lately either:tongue:

You do know what 'swither' means, certainly in Glasgow, don't you??

Oh and yes, I had a good Swither with someone on Friday and Saturday too if that's what you are meaning??:whistle:

In the end I decided that it was too much of a faff to get over to Belfast in time (although it was possible), so I left it. Hope you enjoyed the days!!

just had an amazing 3 days of Giro action. time trials at Stormont Friday, city hall Saturday and richhill sunday to see the peleton
atmosphere was superb everywhere, great to see so many out embracing it
there are 3 days of coverage on BBC iplayer which are worth a watch
also need to check sky sports to see if I got on camera :tongue:

Top Bottom