Giro d'Italia *SPOILERS*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raindog

er.....
If he's clean, he is simply the rider of his generation, no doubt about it.
I think he's the rider of his generation whether he's clean or not. I can't believe he's on the juice at the moment. He really looked to be suffering on last Sunday's stage. I've been looking on Steephill at photos of him climbing during the Giro, and he looks like a rider in pain, not someone who's cruising on epo.

Gadret having a superb Giro - if only he could TT.......

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Millar wins the TT which rounds off a good weekend for GB.

Bertie the Beef largely unthreatened since Etna made this a less interesting Giro than last year.

Rasmussen was unlucky but for that puncture........

I can't decide about Bertie. Like his beef, he's tainted. I doubt I could now bring myself to acknowledge his prowess, which considering he has a real good chance of all 3 GT's this year, says a lot.

Keith Oates

Janner
It was good to see David Miller get the TT stage, it shows that he is still a force to reckon with in the discipline. Contador winning the GC just confirms that he's on good form again and he is the best of the bunch the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Anyone else dissapointed with skys coverage of the giro?

I could only watch the highlights and every day it seemed the highlights were just footage from a certain point in the race and not a proper program with some introduction of what had happened so far ?
You were just chucked into the program and that was it , one day i even set it to record and even though it clearly stated giro on the planner and the program title i got .. tennis for the whole hour.

Missed the mountain TT and Millars ride.

Very poor :angry:

Top Bottom