glasto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smudge

Veteran
Billie Eilish..... never heard of her before, but thought her opening song they showed on BBC2 last night was top stuff. Had to go to iplayer and see more of her set.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I read that 'Glastonbury is a mirror of society'. That's a very narrow definition of society I feel, certainly I don't feel reflected by it. Unless, of course, the reflection is intended to highlight equally what is not reflected... but that kinda does my head in to think about.
Perhaps that's why Corbyn wasn't there this year and Attenborough was?
Despite shunning the event Jezza apparently did listen and said of Stormzy's performance that it would "go down in the country's cultural history". :eek:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Watched a bit of the Cure. Turned it over in boredom. They have never done anything for me. Just one of those bands I just don't get or enjoy.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I feel sorry for today's teenagers, having to listen to crap like that.
They all listen to music on there phones. Does not matter what the music is. It will always sound crap.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
The last Glasto I went to was in 2000 to see the late great Mr Bowie. Too expensive these days, too many other festivals with more interesting lineups, plus tickets seem to sell out online in 0.1 microseconds.

Smudge

Veteran
Lots if arse lovers on here then.

I dont have a great arse, but i am of the age now where the health service seem to love my arse. I was invited for a colonoscopy a few years back, had the docs finger a while ago and now have to have a CT colonoscopy scan.
I really would prefer it if the health service took an interest in other orifices instead.

Top Bottom