glasto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

The Killers were actually Quite good in my opinion.
They brought on the pet shop boys and Johnny marr at the end.
The problem they have is that I’m 43 years old. I shouldn’t be their target audience, everyone on stage other than the frontman was the wrong side of 40.

Average age of artist in the charts is about 25, average age of artist on tour is about 55,

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Not forgetting a great arse.

Oh yeah - and i've got one of them too :rolleyes:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
The award for the crappest singer must go to Chris Martin.

Strong competition, not least from Stormzy, but Chris was truly dreadful.

Was it the fella from Coldplay?

He's not that bad on their records.

To be fair ( and i'm not bashing the 'eat less but better meat' mob here - they have a good point ) there is a bit of cognitive dissonance around being a hard line vegan, and attending a music festival held on a working dairy farm.

If that good cropping ground was all down to field beans, or combining peas then it would make it harder to festivalise on.

Although i suppose they could use the fields when they were in the fertility building red clover ryegrass portion of the rotation and get away with it..

That takes me back to having to learn about crop rotation in geography at school. I now wish I had listened more, but it was very boring to a teenager.

CC takes us to strange places.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
That takes me back to having to learn about crop rotation in geography at school. I now wish I had listened more, but it was very boring to a teenager.

CC takes us to strange places.

You calling me strange??

Tbh red clover as a fertility builder is a relatively new innovation, so depending when you had your school career it may not have come up ..

So to speak..

Top Bottom