glasto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bygone era

Über Member
ive been watching it currently watching the cure sen them in the early 80s but viewing from home would love to go 1 year for the atmosphere

Brains

Legendary Member
I could not believe how bad she was, Time to call it a day. Although she still looks pretty good,

To be fair to Kylie, she is not really a stadium rock act, which is what works best in big outdoor festivals.

There are a number of bands that mastered the art of Stadium Rock act, Guns n Roses, Aerosmith, U2 and arguably the master, Freddie Mercury and Queen.
Many other big bands such as the Rolling Stones were never that good

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I thought The Cure were brilliant tonight, excellent musicians, a really tight band.

And what about their @rses??

Or was that not so relevant??

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
The eyeliner and lippy make up for a less pert arse.

Aha - Double standards as per.

I haven't watched, but I'm sp'ecting Kylie had all that make up business going on too??

Can you imagine, the opprobrium, if she allowed herself to look like an average woman of her age??

Smudge

Veteran
Aha - Double standards as per.

I haven't watched, but I'm sp'ecting Kylie had all that make up business going on too??

Can you imagine, the opprobrium, if she allowed herself to look like an average woman of her age??

The utterly gorgeous, diminutive, antipodean, cartoon voiced pop princess that is Kylie.... is perfect in every way.
Its actually against the law to think any different.

Top Bottom