Gloves for tiny hands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a nightmare finding gloves to fit. For years I have suffered from freezing hands on the bike, so last year I thought I'd finally get some proper gloves. Easier said than done! I have ridiculously small hands, every pair I try on the fingers are way too long and dangle off the ends of my hand.

I have a pair of Specialized fingerless gloves from Wiggle that are that rare thing, a perfect fit - but their long-finger styles are all discontinued (on Wiggle anyway), so obviously they only fit me and they didn't sell enough.

I've thought about kids size ones, but I want proper quality, and no pictures of Barbie....waterproof would be a bonus but mainly I'm after a good fit....

Can anyone help??

:biggrin: Thanks

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Altura do their Cresta glove (plain black with reflective trim) in kids sizes, if that's any help.

One other possibility is to wear a thin glove under the mitts you like (I do this quite often in the autumn, using Altura glove liners under specialized BG comp mitts).

Cyclista

I have the same problem, getting some that fit is a pain in the palm! For waterproof ones I've got the Altura's as well, but I have had to buy them in the womens small size to get some that come close to fitting, but to be fair they are just about perfect. For non waterproof stuff the best gloves I have found are the Race Face ones, I don't tend to get more than a year or so out of a pair but the fit is perfect.

At risk of hijacking, I also have the same problem with shoes, I am a size 3.5 to a 4 and have a nightmare finding shoes in that size that aren't styled for kids or women!

Maz

Guru
When I was last in Howes on Regent St in Cambridge, they had quite a range of gloves on sale. They had plenty of Altura gloves amongst them.

Top Bottom