glow in the dark helmet?

A glow in dark helmet for roughly same price as a normal helmet - would you choose the glow option?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I remain unconvinced that the glow in the dark element adds anything other than bling.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I tend to wear a helmet as a high vantage point for a set of lights rather than any other reason, I can't help thinking that the lights would overpower the efficacy of the glow in the dark'ness fore and aft element and make such a feature redundant for my needs. If I need the protective feature side on or from above, I fear that I'll already be committed to the ensuing accident.
I also get many enjoyable and amusing comments for the simple fact I ride a bike already, riding it looking like a glowing mushroom????? I don't think so thanks.

simon.r

Person
The day they force us is the day I'll be arrested for non-compliance. And the day after that. Ad infinitum.

Remember Fred Hill?

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Having thought this through every waking minute this week I am of the opinion that I may as well stick reflective stickers on it if I go out at night. Ususally at night it's colder so Im more likely to wear my night vision jacket which lights up like blackpool tower anyway.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Will it match this bike?

imagenotes.jpg

Top Bottom