Go Outdoors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AdamBlade

We have one in Sheffield. It's worth the £4 if you buy a few things throughout the year. You definitely make your money back.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Yes I went to the pudsey one the other week got LOADS of stuff.

The discount card gives you a discount on some stuff just choose what you want and check the price ticket it tells you if there is a discount price on that item, if the discount comes to more than £4 just get a discount card at the checkout when you pay ............ simples ;)

mr Mag00

rising member
over a couple of years have saved £100s of pounds. you can shop without it i believe there stock is nowhere near as good as it used to be though

PpPete

Legendary Member
I used to visit their Wakefield branch quite often... occasionally some great bargains with the discount card.
I get their paper & e- mailings regularly, nothing really struck me as spectacular lately.

Grendel

Veteran
Well worth the £4. Some of the offers which come out are good and the one near me has an excellent sale rale.
Of course, you are free to decline the card and pay full price.......

andrew_s

Legendary Member
I'm from Sheffield, and my folks are there so I visit regularly. I used to make a point of calling in, from when it was still CCC.
One visit 3 or 4 years back, I found all these labels saying "price with member discount = cheaper".
"Ho!" I said, "internet prices for the regulars, rip off the casual visitor", and walks straight back out. I've not been back since, being as how the place isn't somewhere you'd walk past unless you were going there specifically.

Win some, lose some. They lost me.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Regular here.
Good value, timing is everything, but there are always a lot of bargains to have. Half my casual wardrobe comes form Go Outdoors as well. Lots of bargains on Shorts and shirts particularly Craghoppers stuff. £4 Discount card worth every penny.

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
Been into the Sheff store a few times, but never actually bought anything. Decathlon is close by and a much better store. JE James cycles just up the road too in Sheff. Not much cycling stuff at GO.

I get all my outdoor stuff from TK Maxx, cheaper than GO. I have the choice of 4 local TK Maxx in South Yorks area.

markfor

GO outdoors recently had a Saturday where all bike stuff was half price
Really good!!!!
I tried not to but bought a road bike

Top Bottom