God is against us

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

3narf

For whom the bell dings
Wholly appropriate, really, as the Bible, God, the ten commandments and religion in general are all entirely man made.

Should have decked the twat and told him that there are a few mental pedestrians about, too! ;)

TVC

Going back to the OP, just point out that not all cyclists are idiots, but you do appreciate that some are. Just as not all priests touch children, but some do.

Seems a balanced view to me.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I'll hijack this thread a little if I may... rather than start another god-thread.

There seems to have been a rash of anonymous letters to my localpaper recently. The main emphasis seems to be to

- slag off science in a "bah, what has science ever given us" kind of a way
- slag off athiests who the letter writers refer to as "unthinking", "dont understand love" and "having no moral principles"
- slag off the humanist movement for the above "reasons"
- state that religeon cures all society's ills from crime to debt. Yep, sure it does. Or we could all just be nice to each other and stop spending so much. :thumbsup:

Have already sent a couple of replies. Will be interesting if I get published.

Ste T.

Guru
You must have had a trendy Vic. Bit of a comedian and playing to the audience. Like many comedians, they like to slag a minority off that the crowd will have issues with as well.
Can't touch the Gays the Blacks or the Irish anymore.......I know,....Cyclist!
If you felt offended by him, you want to try being a Ginger Cyclist :¬)

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Going back to the OP, just point out that not all cyclists are idiots, but you do appreciate that some are. Just as not all priests touch children, but some do.

Seems a balanced view to me.

Oh that is very,very good !!! :ohmy:

tyred

Legendary Member
This has me questioning Moses' intelligence, which is disappointing as he is considered a wise old sage. He had a fairly lengthy journey from Egypt to the Promised Land, which included driving through the Red Sea. What on earth was he doing in Triumph Stag? No wonder the children of Israel spent forty years in the wilderness. They were most probably trying to repair the head gasket and prevent it from overheating. By the time they had sorted that out, the rust had most probably set in and they needed to weld the chassis back together. An old Merc or Peugeot 504 would have been a more sensible choice.

Night Train

Maker of Things
This has me questioning Noah's intelligence, which is disappointing as he is considered a wise old sage. He had a fairly lengthy journey from Egypt to the Promised Land, which included driving through the Red Sea. What on earth was he doing in Triumph Stag? No wonder the children of Israel spent forty years in the wilderness. They were most probably trying to repair the head gasket and prevent it from overheating. By the time they had sorted that out, the rust had most probably set in and they needed to weld the chassis back together. An old Merc or Peugeot 504 would have been a more sensible choice.

Wasn't that Moses?
Noah is Chris Evan's son.

Blasphemers!

There is a misspelling in the Bible... Moses was "in" because the Triumf is a recumbent trike...

Haluzak-triumf-sm.jpg

subaqua

What’s the point
he could have had a seatpost or exhaust pipe fetish. certainly be "in" then .

and yes the acclaim is the spawn of satan.

the Honda version wasn't much better either

Top Bottom