Good ‘Nick’

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
No I haven't. Are you saying that's the norm across the UK?

Not sure what relevance I'm supposed to read into an accident regarding a renovated RR - or the 3 comments?
Not the Rolls Royce, the post above mine, think it was a Ferrari, read the comments, the driver ran off
Local company were caught doing just this. And were closed down, more than once. And to be honest the same thought crossed my mind, given the no insurance part.

A few years ago now a Spyder was wrapped around a tree, having hit the tree travelling backwards. Driver and passengers claimed to be doing no more than 30mph, at the time control of the car was lost.
It’s rife with this sort of thing, low speed has nothing to do with it, showing off in something that isn’t yours is what it’s all about, I suspect certain areas of Lancashire have the same problem.
There’s an old joke what’s the fastest car out there, answer a hire car, especially when it’s one of these things, we aren’t talking a driving experience day, supervised on a track here, just idiots whose driving ability is non existent

mustang1

Guru
I wonder if anyone will bring up the knife crime on this particular thread since it involves an expensive car. If it were some cheap car, I'm sure wed be talking about "haven't the cops got something more important to do" and so on.

classic33

Leg End Member
Seat Leon stopped for the same offence, no front plate, by the same unit and the driver handed a £1,000 fine.

Don't drive but I'd say there's a fair bit of difference in the value of the two cars stopped.

Top Bottom