Good deed gone wrong.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Driving home from Boston today I came across and old guy stopped in a dangerous place, he has driven over a large object which was well stuck under the car. So I stopped and offered help, he needed it, a bit down the road was a speed camera can so I trotted down and asked him to park his can do that I could safely Jack the car up and get the old fellow in his way, all done and dusted I jumped in my car car and cleared off.

I have just found the old fellows keys on my desk, luckily he was still talking to the camera guy and I live in hope he had a spare key close.

I have just called the local police and they have not had any calls logged today, otherwise I would be On the way to drop his keys off.

snorri

Legendary Member
Woops!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Driving home from Boston today I came across and old guy stopped in a dangerous place, he has driven over a large object which was well stuck under the car. So I stopped and offered help, he needed it, a bit down the road was a speed camera can so I trotted down and asked him to park his can do that I could safely Jack the car up and get the old fellow in his way, all done and dusted I jumped in my car car and cleared off.

I have just found the old fellows keys on my desk, luckily he was still talking to the camera guy and I live in hope he had a spare key close.

I have just called the local police and they have not had any calls logged today, otherwise I would be On the way to drop his keys off.

This is why you should always have a plastic tag with your address and phone number on your keyring, letting the finders if they're lost,know where to do the decent thing and return them to you.:tongue:

U

User6179

This is why you should always have a plastic tag with your address and phone number on your keyring, letting the finders if they're lost,know where to do the decent thing and return them to you.:tongue:

Do you also write your pin number on the back of your bank card :biggrin:

D

Deleted member 26715

Sorry I've just read that 3 times & still can't understand it

Drago

Legendary Member
You nicked the keys to the camera van?

Top Bottom