Good gloves for this time of year …

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CentralCommuter

I’ve been going out at 6am in the morning, but my fingers are getting cold. I’m looking for long finger gloves but don’t want sweaty hands that overheat. Is that possible? What are you all using that you like?

vickster

Legendary Member
Specialized BG ridge (or whatever the current equivalent is), light long fingered gloves. I’ve had a couple of pairs for a number of years
These look pretty close
https://www.sigmasports.com/item/Specialized/Body-Geometry-Sport-Gel-Gloves/T4RC

or stolen goat
https://stolengoat.com/product/stolen-goat-core-black-lightweight-full-finger-cycling-gloves/
I’m sure Endura have something similar

Last edited:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I've got a pair of Garneau Creek Ergo gloves.

1621563489195.png

Better on flat bars than on drops though but they've lasted well

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Specialized BG, the long finger models... as Vickster says they change the model name every year seemingly, and they faff with some detailing, but the design stays similar and they're always excellent to wear, cool enough for hot days, and warm enough for cooler ones. Magic! Long lasting too, I've had this pair for many years.
20210521_125933.jpg

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I wear my running gloves with my fingerless mitts underneath. Then, when my hands get warm, I take my running gloves off.
cheap & cheerful.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Specialized BG, the long finger models... as Vickster says they change the model name every year seemingly, and they faff with some detailing, but the design stays similar and they're always excellent to wear, cool enough for hot days, and warm enough for cooler ones. Magic! Long lasting too, I've had this pair for many years.
View attachment 589865
I have exactly the same gloves, I think they are 10 years old now, they are perfect for this time of year.
Specialized gloves are great.

Top Bottom