Good phone Mount - Galaxy S7 Edge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gunja99

Hi all and happy Friday,

I am looking for a decent stem phone mount for my S7 Edge. I do like the look of the quad locks, but unfortunately seems they don't make a specific (or have ceased shipping it) case for the Edge. Seem they do an S7.

They do have a "universal" mount, which can stick to the case, but needs a specific material for the case you stick it onto. I'm struggling to find a cheap case for the phone that would be compatible, and made from the correct material.

Also has anyone got experience with the Quad lock mount, specifically with the universal mount.

My use case for the phone will be navigation (I'm not yet quite ready to purchase a dedicated computer, as I will go for the best knowing me...). Will ask about best navigation software in another thread!

Gunja

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I was going to say QuadLock, - my BIL loves his. darn, no quad lock for the S7 edge - not sure I'd trust it glued on.

OP
OP
gunja99

gunja99

I was going to say QuadLock, - my BIL loves his. darn, no quad lock for the S7 edge - not sure I'd trust it glued on.
Yeah it's the 3M glued on part I'm not keen on!! Maybe time for new phone, but this new cycling addiction is expensive....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I have an Edge 7 (old phone) and was going to use it, but hadn't realise there wasn't a mount. What about a more simple generic mount ?

OP
OP
gunja99

gunja99

I have an Edge 7 (old phone) and was going to use it, but hadn't realise there wasn't a mount. What about a more simple generic mount ?
Any good generic mounts anyone can recommend? With the quadlock the mount part would stay same and if upgradded phone can get a case/attachment that fits it...

steveindenmark

Legendary Member

Thats exactly what I did about 2 years ago. I have never had a problem.

OP
OP
gunja99

gunja99

Top Bottom