Got a good bargain today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paul04

Über Member
I 've been looking at prices for the garmin edge 200, and thinking I will sit and wait for the sales.

I had a email on Saturday from Tesco's saying the double clubcard points ended on the 21st, so having a look at there website, and I spotted the gamin 200 for £92, but as I had quite a few vouchers, I only paid £27 for it, very happy, picked it up today, with there click and collect service.

Only went for a little test ride today, worked fine :smile:

200.jpg

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Bargain of the week that. Well done.

bikeman66

I 've been looking at prices for the garmin edge 200, and thinking I will sit and wait for the sales.

I had a email on Saturday from Tesco's saying the double clubcard points ended on the 21st, so having a look at there website, and I spotted the gamin 200 for £92, but as I had quite a few vouchers, I only paid £27 for it, very happy, picked it up today, with there click and collect service.

Only went for a little test ride today, worked fine :smile:

View attachment 74957
Result! Enjoy the Garmin matey. I'll be on the lookout for an Edge 510 bundle in the sales. Don't think I'll find anything like as good a bargain as your 200, but somewhere close to £200 all-in will be good.

bpsmith

Veteran

bikeman66

Close enough for you?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00APBMNOK/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1419378023&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SY200_QL40

I got mine Last year from a different seller for £179, so deals under £200 do sometimes come around.
Thanks for the heads-up matey. I'm looking for the bundle, with HRM belt, cadence/speed sensor and out front mounting. Cheapest I've seen so far for it is £226 from Handtec. Is yours the bundle for that price? If so, that was a killer deal.

bpsmith

Veteran
Thanks for the heads-up matey. I'm looking for the bundle, with HRM belt, cadence/speed sensor and out front mounting. Cheapest I've seen so far for it is £226 from Handtec. Is yours the bundle for that price? If so, that was a killer deal.

Mine was just the unit, so that deal is probably better than mine if you want the extras too. I bought a Cadence Sensor separately a month or so after but got that for £20.

Top Bottom