Got buzzed by a car driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
while on my Hurricane 'bent.
He thought he would teach me a lesson because I should have been on the adjacent cycle path. I know this because when I caught up with him at the lights half a mile later and drew up on his right (I was turning right), he half opened his car door to shout at me and use the most surprisingly vile language. The thing is, he was about seventy five and his white-haired missus was sitting next to him!
Anyway, he drives a very distinctive car and I know where he always parks in town. Half an hour later he had two flat tyres. I wonder how that happened?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Two flat tyres? Nice work, whoever did that.:rolleyes:

Sometimes karma works, sometimes you need to give it a hand.:biggrin:

Milo

Guru
He wont do that again hopefully i got some horrible fat chav tell me i should be in an effin cycle lane shame there wasnt one to be in. unfourtently the car was full of undesirables so i let it go.
But a warning to those that clip me with mirrors they will be smashed.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
It's odd how getting behind the wheel turns people into complete f*****g nutters. How many other activities would induce someone to risk the life of a person delaying them slightly?

Whilst not every motorist is guilty of this, a worryingly large number seem to be.

simonali

Guru
Do you remember when you used to be able to buy Schrader valve caps with a built in valve remover? Have used one of those to great effect on occasion!

frog

he had two flat tyres

You see if he were a cyclist he'd have had two spare tubes and it would have been no problem.

I understand from a 'friend' that cutting the valve stem off a wheel can be quite upsetting for a driver as well.

Milo

Guru
Bit OT but simon ali if i remember rightly you live in Westbury im up in Chippenham you answered my post for a cycling buddy a while back still fancy getting together for a ride some time?

Keith Oates

Janner
betty swollocks said:
while on my Hurricane 'bent.
He thought he would teach me a lesson because I should have been on the adjacent cycle path. I know this because when I caught up with him at the lights half a mile later and drew up on his right (I was turning right), he half opened his car door to shout at me and use the most surprisingly vile language. The thing is, he was about seventy five and his white-haired missus was sitting next to him!
Anyway, he drives a very distinctive car and I know where he always parks in town. Half an hour later he had two flat tyres. I wonder how that happened?

If you know him or his parking place there is just a chance that he knows you, be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

domtyler

Über Member
Keith Oates said:
If you know him or his parking place there is just a chance that he knows you, be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good point, time for a pre-emptive strike Betty, torch the bastards house! :biggrin:

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
There is no way that he can know it was me, he cannot know that I know where he always parks his car, although he may put two and two together.

But if I do indeed stop pos.........uhg!:biggrin:

Top Bottom