GPS?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
S

SWSteve

Guru
The reason I didn't mention speed is because I would most likely keep my bike compute on the bike, for days when I am not using the GPS i.e cycling home from work.

I would like cadence though. I'm thinking the 800 might be the choice for me. I am going shopping tomorrow, so I might end up making a dent in my holiday allowance when visiting a shop

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
+1 for an 800. Wouldn't be without one.

Milzy

Guru
The reason I didn't mention speed is because I would most likely keep my bike compute on the bike, for days when I am not using the GPS i.e cycling home from work.

I would like cadence though. I'm thinking the 800 might be the choice for me. I am going shopping tomorrow, so I might end up making a dent in my holiday allowance when visiting a shop

Good choice but dude.............. You have that Texan look of Lance Armstrong & George Bush jr. Did the police take that photo?

OP
OP
S

SWSteve

Guru
Good choice but dude.............. You have that Texan look of Lance Armstrong & George Bush jr. Did the police take that photo?

No, is a passport photo I had to scan in to use for my Olympics Accreditation. It somehow appeared on this site automatically and I haven't bothered to change it. Something about Gravatars...

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
I was looking at getting a new Garmin (I have an old Etrex), but then a friend suggested a battery pack for my iphone and it doubles the life of my phone, all for under a £5 HERE

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
I was looking at getting a new Garmin (I have an old Etrex), but then a friend suggested a battery pack for my iphone and it doubles the life of my phone, all for under a £5 HERE

I doubt a 1000mAH battery will double an iPhone battery but the phone / extended battery isn't a bad route to go if money doesn't stretch to a dedicated machine.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
I doubt a 1000mAH battery will double an iPhone battery but the phone / extended battery isn't a bad route to go if money doesn't stretch to a dedicated machine.

Its more than doubled the life of my old 3gs :tongue:

Top Bottom