Great Notts Bike Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Joe24 said:
get rid of Fiskerton ...Its sort of boring
yeah let's just wipe it off the map. :welcome:

Joe24 said:
You might have been with some of the people from my cycle club Bonj. Guy on a black bike with red bars and a Sherwood CC cap? He probably would have been in Sherwood CC colours though:wacko: If it was him, hes Rob. Directions and him arent good:laugh:
I think i did see him... he was at the front the peleton i was in until tuxford and then i was in front of him from then on I think...saw him at the end sitting on the steps so he may have overtook me at thurgarton or he may have just rolled in while i was getting a burger

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I just scared alot of them abit with how close i was overtaking:laugh:
I just moved out and kept going, i had a few people go to overtake as i was overtaking them, but either i moved out more, or they stopped.
I was expecting to have to put my hand out and stop some moving over at one point, but it was alright.(this is as i was overtaking them, i thought some were just going to move out and i wouldnt have anywhere to go)

Joe24

bonj said:
yeah let's just wipe it off the map. :welcome:

Yep, wipe it off the map, not a good place
I think i did see him... he was at the front the peleton i was in until tuxford and then i was in front of him from then on I think...saw him at the end sitting on the steps so he may have overtook me at thurgarton or he may have just rolled in while i was getting a burger

Rob will have probably kept stopping to have a pee, as he normally does. And often in some rather strange places:wacko:

bonj2

Joe24 said:
Wahey!!!!!!!!
Should have done it on fixed this year though you wimp!

hmmm... maybe... I was in two minds. doing a sportive in ilkley next weekend and an audax the weekend after and i don't think i'll be doing them on my fixed...

Joe24

bonj said:
hmmm... maybe... I was in two minds. doing a sportive in ilkley next weekend and an audax the weekend after and i don't think i'll be doing them on my fixed...

Wimp!
Man up Bonj!:welcome:

Joe24

I would do, but ive already organised to go into Derbyshire with someone from cycle club. Sorry pal.
:welcome:

Joe24

bonj said:
oh right. i see. :ohmy:
what you doing the weekend after :welcome:

Not sure yet, might be seeing the GF then.
Ill be there one time Bonj, dont worry;) Ill show you how to ride a fixed;):evil:
Just like i showed the women on the planet x bikes with TT bars going down hill:laugh:

bonj2

Joe24 said:
I would do, but ive already organised to go into Derbyshire with someone from cycle club. Sorry pal.
;)
are you going to try and go up winnats pass on your fixie? :laugh:

Top Bottom