England : Greater Manchester Greater Manchester Cycle 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds like a plan, it was fully registered by the time I found out this year. Just got to hope I don't keep crashing my Spesh...

scaled.php

potsy

Rambler
We will have to rope Potsy in as well. :biggrin:
Hahaha !!
Might be more like a tram with potsy in the mix. :whistle:
:reading: Think I'm busy that day.

Wil be out sat morn as usual (weather dependent) by the way.

Could be up for a few miles if I feel OK, let us know what you've got in mind :thumbsup:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
If it's on next year, I'm planning on doing it. Was on decorating duty this bank holiday. :sad:

Did the kitchen.
SWMBO then decided to do the back hallway. :gun:
Then the downstairs bathroom. :crazy:
Then because the newly-painted door made the sitting/dining room look bad the sitting & dining room needed to be done. :wacko:
This led onto the hallway being done. :surrender:

1 room turned into 6. She's away this w/end and has left me a huge list of painting jobs to do :cursing:

400bhp

Guru
Yeah, tis hilly up there. Typically would do 3000ft of climbing. However you can go straight over the top in one big climb. Would end up doing about 1200ft of climbing iirc if you do that. You could always cycle up there with me & do the direct route.

Just ideas at mo-will spend tomorrow daydreaming at work about where to go.

Weather's not looking great at the mo.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Yeah, tis hilly up there. Typically would do 3000ft of climbing. However you can go straight over the top in one big climb. Would end up doing about 1200ft of climbing iirc if you do that. You could always cycle up there with me & do the direct route.

Just ideas at mo-will spend tomorrow daydreaming at work about where to go.

Weather's not looking great at the mo.

I am erm :sad: camping with the kids in Wales:rain:this weekend. Probably up for a ride the weekend after if you are out. Quite fancy a trip over to Flash, has a cycle friendly cafe there. Not been but bumped into a few on their way who recommend it.

Top Bottom