Grimpeurs des Wolds Cyclosportive - East Yorkshire Saturday 25th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
craigwend

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Righy I've just ticked the box for the 100k as well :smile:

Put my cycling club as 'cyclechat.co.uk' see if they allow this - though from a (not really) legal point, shaun it beholds you to nothing :biggrin: :ohmy:

Find a stamp & cheque book & in the post today:becool:

Arch

Married to Night Train
How do the start times work? If we specify Cyclechat as our 'club', will we start together (that would be the point, for me). Excuse my ignorance, I've never done an event like this...

Shaun

Founder
I've got a family thing on the Saturday afternoon, but if you could let me know the expected start and finish times of the 60k and 100km I may be able to squeeze one of them in ... or not, depending on how generous the missus is feeling ... ;)

Cheers,
Shaun :ohmy:

OP
OP
craigwend

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Admin said:
I've got a family thing on the Saturday afternoon, but if you could let me know the expected start and finish times of the 60k and 100km I may be able to squeeze one of them in ... or not, depending on how generous the missus is feeling ... ;)

Cheers,
Shaun :ohmy:

Answers yours (times) and possibly Arch's question about us riding in groups

We have a limit of 500 riders on a first come first served basis.
The entry fee for both events is £20, this includes registration, souvenir t-shirt, 2 feed stations and after ride hot food and refreshments.

Start Times are available from 7.30 to 9.30 am (maximum group size 20 riders)

HelenD123

Legendary Member
spandex said:
Why do most of the bike rides have to be on Saturdays when I have the kids why cant they be on Sundays? I miss out on all the fun!

Are you going to try to make the camping on Saturday night?

Arch

Married to Night Train
craigwend said:
Answers yours (times) and possibly Arch's question about us riding in groups

We have a limit of 500 riders on a first come first served basis.
The entry fee for both events is £20, this includes registration, souvenir t-shirt, 2 feed stations and after ride hot food and refreshments.

Start Times are available from 7.30 to 9.30 am (maximum group size 20 riders)

I read that bit;) - what i meant is, will they dish out the start times or do we get a choice, and will they automatically put us all together if we list our club as cyclechat? (and do all the distances start at the same time?)

zacklaws

Guru
Well, still not 100% sure what I'm doing, yesterday I was not working it and my son was not bothered about me doing the ride, so I was looking at doing it. Today I am working it now and my son is probably not coming now so I I'll be free to see the racing Friday night if I'm quick, Saturday night free, and watch the racing Sunday.

What a life I have.

I think we should have a third CC camping get together for those who cannot attend the other two, SHHHHH

Arch

Married to Night Train
zacklaws said:
I think we should have a third CC camping get together for those who cannot attend the other two, SHHHHH

Stirrer....:biggrin:

Now, I really better get my tent out and make sure it hasn't dissolved since I last used it. That's going to be fun, in my little flat! I could pitch it on the bed, and then sleep in it!:biggrin:

skmc1955

went for a ride up to Beverley today to see all the racers and it was very quiet! What? its in July!!!... DOH!!:biggrin:

Top Bottom