Gta4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Damn it! Mine STILL hasn't arrived xx(. Someone at the royal mail's going to get a right ear full if it doesn't come tomorow ;) even though its not really anybodys fault I just want to rant to someone and make them realise how annoying it is to wait for something you want to play so much.

The royal mail's slogan should now be: The Royal Mail: Always Delivering your mail late when you need it the most, or something along those lines anyway :biggrin:. I have actually turned green with envy because of you guys who have already received theirs. My mate keeps rubbing it in about how he's got his :sad:

How many people out there are still waiting on their copy?

Anybody out there, who has a ps3, want my PSN name so we can play online when it finally gets up and running?

PrettyboyTim

Well, if it's any consolation, I won't be able to play it for a few days because my Mum (who is a Vicar) is coming over to visit and I can't really see it being her cup of tea...

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Tim, you don't know if you don't ask.

She may play it in an altogether less violent way... discussing things with the mobs instead of killing them and looting their corpses. ;)

I'm trying to get my hands on a copy for the PS3 after seeing some in-play vids on youtube... looks excellent!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
shogun12345 said:
Anybody out there, who has a ps3, want my PSN name so we can play online when it finally gets up and running?
PM me the details and I'll get you mine.. if I ever manage to get a copy of the game that is!! ;)

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Update - finally found somewhere selling it round here! Got my copy on Friday and played it for while that evening and last night... have to say, I'm loving the chase the peds down the pavement action and seeing how much trouble I can get into with the police.

Little tip - if you *really* want a police chase then climb over the barricades on the bridges and run from the police... they shoot at you and when (if) you make it over the blockades at the other end and manage to dins a car your entire minimap screen will be awash with police helicopters and cars.. .there's no escaping them!! Most amusing though. :eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom