Gta4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milo

Guru
Tee he was that on gta london?
Now when they finally get there heads together and remake that il buy a console again and get hairy hands.

Plax

Guru
Wii's are popular I think as it's more of a "family" console, and the initial purchase price is more appealing. Quite a few of the girls in the office have one. One has kids, the other 2 just like it to muck about on with their partners. Wii sports and they keep going on about how old they are on it.

I have a PSP and PS2 myself. I have GTA3, Vice City, Liberty city stories etc. Great fun. Don't tend to do much of the missions, I quite like the sniper rifle and prefer to go on killing sprees and avoiding the cops myself. Shame GTA4 isn't coming on the PS2, but I'm not going to get a PS3, as although tempting, after a few months I know it'll sit there gathering dust.
Might ask for a Wii for my birthday though. That'll keep me entertained for hours, and I know I can rope the other half into playing that with me. He's never been interested in the PS2, and it's no fun anymore playing on your own.

Plax said:
Wii's are popular I think as it's more of a "family" console, and the initial purchase price is more appealing. Quite a few of the girls in the office have one. One has kids, the other 2 just like it to muck about on with their partners. Wii sports and they keep going on about how old they are on it.

I have a PSP and PS2 myself. I have GTA3, Vice City, Liberty city stories etc. Great fun. Don't tend to do much of the missions, I quite like the sniper rifle and prefer to go on killing sprees and avoiding the cops myself. Shame GTA4 isn't coming on the PS2, but I'm not going to get a PS3, as although tempting, after a few months I know it'll sit there gathering dust.
Might ask for a Wii for my birthday though. That'll keep me entertained for hours, and I know I can rope the other half into playing that with me. He's never been interested in the PS2, and it's no fun anymore playing on your own.

Tbh thats what happened with my Wii. It sits there behing my tv not being used atall. Maybe I should sell it or something. I found the novelty of the controls wore of quite quickly and it got tedious having to stand up to play a game when you can't be bothered :angry: but thats probably just me. I'll not deny they can be fun and they are great consoles but i'd rather use my ps3 anyday. But thats just my opinion. Definatly get one if you'll be playing it with someone else most of the time. It seems to not be so fun on your own and maybe, dare I say it, the word thats like Nintendo's Kryptonite xx(, Boring!!!:sad:

PrettyboyTim

I shall be playing GTAIV, but my children shall not. I do sometimes let them play games that have a rating that it too old for them, but only if I've played it through and vetted it first. The Halo games were like that - all 15 and 16 rated games, but I wasn't too bothered about exposing the children to flourescent alien blood.

And after all, it'll be good training for them for when the alien invasion starts.

/Dons tinfoil hat

Die, alien scum!

red_tom said:
It's here :wacko: . Have to go out to the theater tonight :rolleyes:

Unlucky. Luckily I've been able to plan the next few days so that when it finally gets here I can play it all day if I want. All that time will probably be spent exploring :rolleyes:

domtyler

Über Member
PrettyboyTim said:
A bunch of guys here at work were playing it at lunchtime. Still no word from home as to whether my copy has arrived yet.... :rolleyes:

None of the Amazon orders were delivered today, there is a notice on their website about it apologizing to it's UK customers. :rolleyes:

Found this review on amazon. I think this guy has actually been sold GTA3 instead of GTA4 :angry:

1 of 14 people found the following review helpful:
stars-2-0._V45464312_.gif
Waste of money, 29 April 2008
By Dante "UK" (UK) - See all my reviews
Fun:

I enjoyed GTA 1, 2, 3 and San Andreas.

However... GTA 4 is NO different! I hoped for something amazing, new, cool etc. Instead I got GTA 3, with a new cover. 5 hours in I turned it off when I realised nothing new or exciting was going to happen. Waste of time and money, which is a shame. They could have done something really new and cool here. Even the graphics are no better than any other game out today. Big disappointment.

I like the part about the graphics like :sad:

Attachments

• stars-2-0._V45464312_.gif
    382 bytes · Views: 15
Top Bottom