Gta4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
walker said:
WTF? can I be the first to hand you your nerd badge

Actually I think the graphics choice and developments in the PS3 and 360 are fascinating and thought so at the time before they were released. It's a shame that one of the companies gaming divisions is heavily in debt and may never even make a profit and the other is running up heavy hardware losses due to them and the dvd tosspot consortium going the blu-ray route.

Joe

Über Member
I was going to buy an xbox just for this but I really need some new cycling shoes instead :biggrin:
If I can get through launch day fever without cracking I think I'll survive not having it.

god i'm sick of some 360 owners going on about dlc. personally i'm not at all bothered. i know myself that no game can keep me interested till august or whenever it comes out even gta 4 ffs. so even if i had a 360 i certainly wouldn't be downloading it. plus the ps3 will probably get the same sort of thing but something unique to the ps3. thats microsoft for you, throwing their money around AGAIN!!! :blush: 3 mores days :angry:

WoW!!! Lucky you!!! *turns green with envy* I've got to wait till thursday to get mine sadly :sad:. Those gameplay videos have made me want it even more

PrettyboyTim

I've been resisting the gameplay videos.

Oh, and if you have a PS3 and live in London, I heard that 'Games Master' in Elephant and Castle shopping centre has broken the release date, but only has PS3 versions left. (Although by now they may have none left...)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've only just worked out what GTA4 means ... I know I'm going to sound like a complete kill joy but please can you keep it away from kids... when my eldest was in year 6 (age 11) half the boys seemed to access to it at home, and seemed to think it was OK to be violent to the girls (and each other) in the year.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Exactly ... but they were going home to mates houses and playing it there ... I assume their Dad's or older siblings bought it in the first place.

summerdays said:
I've only just worked out what GTA4 means ... I know I'm going to sound like a complete kill joy but please can you keep it away from kids... when my eldest was in year 6 (age 11) half the boys seemed to access to it at home, and seemed to think it was OK to be violent to the girls (and each other) in the year.

Well that won't be happening in this house...mainly because I don't have kids but i'll definatly be keeping it away from my yonger cousins when they come round. Under 18s should not see a game like that. Mind you a year ago, when I was 17, I would have been saying quite the opposite :sad: but now I can buy it myself. I used to play GTA 3 etc before I was 18 and I can honestly say it didn't affect me one bit. I think some kids can handle games like that but the majority of them can't.

Top Bottom