Had a crash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnno260

Veteran
Ouch stay safe.

Roads aren’t much safer since dumps closed, many side roads look as if they just pushed stuff off a flatbed into the road.

Dispose of nothing. Make up a commemorative display of; battle scarred helmet, bar ends, bloodied bandage, X Rays, removed stitches, photo of (or even better the actual) brick, etc. and then when you're asked "What did you do in the Great Coronavirus Scare of 2020, Grandpa", you can regale unbelieving generations to come with tales of your sacrifice. ;-)
Yes, and in years to come they will end up on the Antiques Road Show with no monetary value but enormous family value. Doubt it will be hosted by Fiona Bruce though, sorry !

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Ouch stay safe.

Roads aren’t much safer since dumps closed, many side roads look as if they just pushed stuff off a flatbed into the road.
Flytipping? That's a terrible problem in some parts of Kent where I ride. I bet they are making hay during lockdown.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Yip I’m in Sussex and some places it’s not even on the side, it’s literally in the center on the road.
Not uncommon in Kent to come across a "Road closed" sign, and find that someone has simply tipped a lorryload completely closing a narrow lane to vehicular traffic. Normally by the time I get there some kind soul has cleared a way for pedestrians/cyclists to squeeze through.

OP
OP
TyrannosaurusTreks

TyrannosaurusTreks

Formerly known as Giantbadge
First ride back today, it was a lovely 2hrs of peaceful roads around cheddar & burnham on sea.
Since the Covid i notice the amount of cyclists saying hello to each other😬😀.

Top Bottom