Hairy absence...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Thanks for the offer of a loan Surfgurl. Dinah has had almost 20 years to perfect the art of annoying, bossing and generally dominating her hooman/s so we're used to cats with cheeky ways...:blush: Her finest moment may have come a few weeks ago when she hopped onto the bed, trampled across my face and stuck her paw in my mouth. She'd just got off the tray and now, when I say that something tastes like cat piss, I know what I'm talking about....:eek::thumbsup:

We visited her this afternoon and the IV session is clearly doing her a lot of good, she was much happier. Hopefully we'll have her for a good bit longer. :biggrin:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Glad to hear Dinah is doing well, you are also welcome to borrow Meep who is particularly good value.

Last night she entertained us highly having a 'funny five minute fit' chasing herself in and out of a mesh laundry basket.:blush:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
tdr1nka said:
Glad to hear Dinah is doing well, you are also welcome to borrow Meep who is particularly good value.

Last night she entertained us highly having a 'funny five minute fit' chasing herself in and out of a mesh laundry basket.:blush:

your cat's called meep? that's the noise one of ours makes, the other going murp.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
alecstilleyedye said:
your cat's called meep? that's the noise one of ours makes, the other going murp.

Murp, a lovely name for a cat!
I fear you missed an oppertunity there?

After her psycho cat moment in the laundry basket she is now known as Meep Space Nine.;)

longers

Legendary Member
I like the kittenwar site. Mine would kick your ass ;) maybe :tongue:

Does anyone know of/remember the cat looking at a monitor with picture of a cat looking at a monitor looking at a picture of a cat looking at a monitor etc site?

Sort of like looking in two mirrors at once into infinity, but with cats.

longers

Legendary Member
That's it, I think the momentum has gone if they're only up to 1609 as it was more than a couple of years ago that I saw it last.

Maybe Tasha wants a go?

I did hear that cheese on or near the screen was good for encouraging non-photographable kittehs.

Top Bottom