Happy Fathers Day To All

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Thank you son ^_^

PaulB

Legendary Member
I don't think I'm going to get a card today. Things have been strained since I told my son he was adopted. He looked gutted and said, 'who are my real parents?' and I was forced to tell him 'We are. But we don't like you so your new "parents" will be here to pick you up soon.' Things went a bit downhill after that.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
breakfast in bed an official tour de france tee shirt and a card

fd1.jpg fd2.jpg fd3.jpg

Twotter

Home made cards, TDF t-shirt, a new cycling jersey and some socks.

Father's Day doesn't get any better than this :smile:

postman

Legendary Member
I have had a lie in.Only because i stayed up till one silly o'clock for the football.I forgot if was FD Entering the kitchen is a card and a package,a wonderful t shirt,cycling related of course.

jayonabike