Happy Fathers Day To All

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Home made card and a framed x-stitch (though I suspect the hand of his mum)

ZoomImage.aspx

Tommy2

Über Member
I managed to sneak in a cheeky fathers days with my first child being born 10 days ago!!!! I'll let her off for no present as she has been busy eating and sleeping (lucky her) and her handwriting in the card was exceptional for someone so new to the world :smile:

U

User169

I managed to sneak in a cheeky fathers days with my first child being born 10 days ago!!!! I'll let her off for no present as she has been busy eating and sleeping (lucky her) and her handwriting in the card was exceptional for someone so new to the world :smile:

Congrats!!

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Just got back from being treated to a slap up curry. I'm stuffed. Jalfrezi (extra hot), mushroom rice, chilli naan, Bombay spuds, mushroom bhaji and beer. Going to crack open that whisky now.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Got a phone call and chat from Daughter #1 which was unexpected, a hug from Daughter #2 which was unexpected and a Crispy Creme donut from the lad just back from a school trip. Sometimes it's the simple things .....

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Happy father's Day to all fellow cc'ers again

winjim

Smash the cistern
I fundamentally disagree with the concept of fathers day but I'm using it to emotionally blackmail my kid into spending some time with me so her mother can have a bit of a break.

postman

Legendary Member
Wonderful hugs,coffee card a Charles Dickens key ring and a Charles Dickens bus pass holder.the kids were in Larndan last week.It's wonderful being told you are the best.It makes up for being a twa=,and a pillo== with the first two from my previous marriage.

Top Bottom