Harry gets his kit off in Las Vegas! (nws)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Displaying all the charm that made his dad such a hit with the ladies, Hazza threw a strip pool party in a Las Vegas hotel (note pole for the dancing with) and, surprise, surprise it's made the goss columns in the US - but, strange to say, not the UK tabs.

It's an improvement on the Nazi uniform, but, dear heavens above...Las Vegas? Strip pool? A pool table with yellow felt? At the risk of appearing un peu snobbish, shouldn't we be getting some production values here? Something a bit more Downton Abbey?

My question is........how does he get the star to stay put?

0821-prince-harry-nude-naked-article-tmz-bottom-8.jpg

"Look at the Prince! Look at the the Prince! Look at the Prince, the Prince, the Prince!
The Prince is in the altogether
But altogether the altogether
He's altogether as naked as the day that he was born.
The Prince is in the altogether
But altogether the altogether
It's altogether the very least the Prince has ever worn."

He mistook her for 'Kate' - the Royals have this sort of 'Star Chamber' attitude to things, which seems to work. I looked at these pics in TMZ this morning and thought...hmmm, young things doing what young things do when they are enjoying themselves. (He needs to work on his calves a little, I feel :rolleyes:)

RecordAceFromNew

Swinging Member
My question is........how does he get the star to stay put?

Mark of an undercover communist?

Bill93

Dont see what the big fuss is about if im honest. He means no harm and seems like a nice enough guy

Top Bottom