Has anybody else noticed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

that poor people in bad areas always seem to have dogs.

Always wondered this - folk that seem to be struggling to look after themselves, their kids, don't eat properly, and who have houses that could do with improvement.

How can they always cover the cost and care of a big dog?

Globalti

Legendary Member
Especially the vets' bills!

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Greedo said:
that poor people in bad areas always seem to have UGLY STATUS dogs.

Always wondered this - folk that seem to be struggling to look after themselves, their kids, don't eat properly, and who have houses that could do with improvement.

FTFY2

ChrisKH

Guru
numbnuts said:
smoke
drink
have big cars
don't work
and.....

don't clean up after their dogs.

If you live in an area that has a lot of street crime, drugs, violence and break-ins, an ugly great dog is probably exactly what you need to be able to function in a normal way - ie pop down the shop in safety and sleep soundly at night in your own home.
Of the various "vices" mentioned, dog ownership is about the only sensible one.

MrRidley

Greedo said:
that poor people in bad areas always seem to have dogs.

Agreed, i live in a very poor area, i don't have a dog but most people round about me do, the choice seems to vary from pitbull, rottweiler or one of those Japanese dogs, most also have a name along the lines of Tyson etc.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
User1314 said:
Oh. I see. Anybody who disagrees with you is now a right-wing, Daily Mail reading ignorant bigot.

YOU LEFT-WING NAZI LIBERAL!!!!!!!

Not so much of the liberal:biggrin::wacko:

Top Bottom