Has anybody here tried a Bontrager Verse comp saddle , the 270mm one ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Guitars and Bikes

In particular the 145mm width model. Im curious as to whether it is comfortable on the sitbones, or is it like sitting on a brick ? Love to read opinions from anyone who has tried it.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
In particular the 145mm width model. Im curious as to whether it is comfortable on the sitbones, or is it like sitting on a brick ? Love to read opinions from anyone who has tried it.

unless they have your arse with them, such a question / answer will tell you nothing.

My OH ended up with the 165mm version and she finds the most comfortable of various alternatives tried. Equally useless info for you.

It has a limited amount of squish to it, i.e. it isn't rock hard, if that's what you mean.

Sigma sports were happy with me ordering and sending back (in unmarked condition) various different saddle that were tested on the turbo bike.

OP
OP
G

Guitars and Bikes

unless they have your arse with them, such a question / answer will tell you nothing.

My OH ended up with the 165mm version and she finds the most comfortable of various alternatives tried. Equally useless info for you.

It has a limited amount of squish to it, i.e. it isn't rock hard, if that's what you mean.

Sigma sports were happy with me ordering and sending back (in unmarked condition) various different saddle that were tested on the turbo bike.

Totally hear you, its the one bit of kit you cant recommend to another rider. Ive sat on bontrager sadlles in the past, and they were shocking. Ive barely read a bad word about the verse comp and my curiousity is peaked. A little bit of give is essential, definitely not interested if it as like sitting on concrete.

Top Bottom