Has anyone else had their Garmin Connect 'Goals' disappear / stop working?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John_S

Über Member
Hello All,

I just wondered if anybody else has noticed that their 'Goals' set on the Garmin Connect website have disappeared?

I can still get to the Goals menu/section but when I'm there it's just a blank screen which shows none of my active or current goals.

I had both active and past goals that I'd set up but now there is no sign of them at all. At first I thought that this might be an issue with my internet browser but I've tried logging on using Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari and it's always the same problem whereby all of my goals have disappeared and there is just a blank screen.

The goals disappeared about a month or so ago. To be honest I thought it might be a temporary IT issue with Garmin and so I didn't worry about it too much thinking that they'd just reappear soon however that's not been the case.

I've tried logging in then signing out and in again using two different computers and on multiple different internet browsers but it still doesn't show any goals. The other day I even crated a new goal but that doesn't show on my goals screen either.

If anyone else has experienced this or has any thoughts / advice that will be great.

Thanks,

John

yes! Same here.

OP
OP
J

John_S

Über Member
Hi RichK,

Following your message if this is happening to other people as well I'm starting to think that this might be a Garmin problem rather than something that I've done by mistake.

Thanks,

John

OP
OP
J

John_S

Über Member
Hi RichK,

That's brilliant and thank you very much for your help in finding the answer because this has solved the problem for me.

I've learnt two things today now, firstly how to fix the problem and secondly I didn't know that there was a Garmin forum.

Cheers for your help!

John

Top Bottom