Has Cycle Chat been a bit flat recently

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Or is it just my imagination. Normally CC thrives on the smalltalk of Cafe but threads seem to be largely......................threadbare of replies.

There's a dearth of topic originality and discussion. Beginners has ceased to begin and Technical is unchallenged. Touring is held up by BTFB and Cathryn, Audax is asleep and Soapbox is busy chasing its own tail.

Is it the time of year perhaps; a lull, or should we cast our net wider as Shaun suggested a while back in the donations thread. New blood.

Milo

Guru
Splitter!

It's almost been livelier than I can cope with recently....

Not sure really, I don't go into the other bits very much so I can't really comment. Cafe seems fairly lively, but that may be down to the regulars keeping things tick:ing over. The huddled masses from ACF seem to have passed on, like migrating birds heading for the promised land YACF. Which is a bit of a pity, I would have liked to have seen more of them. Fresh blood is always good though.

Renard

What?, the whole peninsula?

Noodley

Renard said:
Is it any good?

It was in a hotel, I had cycled 250km in the pissing rain and they had stopped serving food :rolleyes: (but I did persuade them to sell me a bowl of soup and about a loaf of bread.)

I have no idea whether it is any good - but it had a large puddle in the middle after I left. ;)

Keith Oates

Janner
I think a lot of the small talk and new topics are now being absorbed in the Tea thread and they are more difficult to find because of the high volume of posts this 'consumes'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Renard said:
Is there any pubs in Ardnamurchan?

I've a pal who goes to Sanna a lot so nae fibbin! ;)

Sanna or Senna? Probably Senna, which is apparently a beautiful sandy bay. I say apparently because, though I've been past it, I've not been to it. As the van driver who I saw the other day said. " That road would bring tears to a glass eye." He's not wrong.

There are many pubs. Well, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, yep 7, 4 of which are possible to do in a one way 22 mile bike ride, Any takers?

What's wrong with the title then wolfman?

Abitrary

Keith Oates said:
I think a lot of the small talk and new topics are now being absorbed in the Tea thread and they are more difficult to find because of the high volume of posts this 'consumes'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be so knocking of the tea thread! What you need is a delicious cup of freshest tea..

Top Bottom