Have a Hamlet Cigar, Why Don't you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

I've been out for a good spin, coming back home, I get to the one set of lights by B'ham Airport.
The lights are on red and I pull up, (I'm the first in the queue), geezer on a big motorbike pulls up along side me, he looks me up and down he then starts revving the hell out of it :idea: I just do a I'm not all that impressed look to him.
The lights change I clip in and push off...at the exact same time, he stalls the bike really violently "Buck-a-roooo!" :?: :biggrin: :smile: I set off, I can hear the dick in far distance, he's finally started it, and is getting closer.
I just get through the next set of lights as they change, he doesn't make it :idea: (there's cameras, he wouldn't dare!)
I get to my turning, turn off, then I pull up to the kerb and wait, he then comes past, I point at him and do a mock laugh, he flashes me the middle finger. :cry: :laugh: :laugh: :smile:

May your visor hide your shame! :tongue:

Beautiful. Good job he had a helmet on as it would be hiding his eggy chin. :tongue:

Good work, comrade.

Alcdrew

Obviously the guy's bike is an extension of a smally formed part of his body. And you made him look like a bigger form of fore said small part. Well done.

Top Bottom