Have a Hamlet Cigar, Why Don't you?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Mr Phoebus, 18 Jul 2007.

1. Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

I've been out for a good spin, coming back home, I get to the one set of lights by B'ham Airport.
    The lights are on red and I pull up, (I'm the first in the queue), geezer on a big motorbike pulls up along side me, he looks me up and down he then starts revving the hell out of it :idea: I just do a I'm not all that impressed look to him.
    The lights change I clip in and push off...at the exact same time, he stalls the bike really violently "Buck-a-roooo!" :?: :biggrin: :smile: I set off, I can hear the dick in far distance, he's finally started it, and is getting closer.
    I just get through the next set of lights as they change, he doesn't make it :idea: (there's cameras, he wouldn't dare!)
    I get to my turning, turn off, then I pull up to the kerb and wait, he then comes past, I point at him and do a mock laugh, he flashes me the middle finger. :cry: :laugh: :laugh: :smile:

May your visor hide your shame! :tongue:

2. Beautiful. Good job he had a helmet on as it would be hiding his eggy chin. :tongue:

Good work, comrade.

3. OP
    OP
    Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

It's not nice to laugh at other peoples misfortune....but I'll make an exception for this dick-wad! :tongue:

4. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

What goes around comes around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Alcdrew

Alcdrew Senior Member

Obviously the guy's bike is an extension of a smally formed part of his body. And you made him look like a bigger form of fore said small part. Well done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice