Have you claimed your PPI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
If you have not doneso yet, i would advice doing it now, i was a bit sceptical about it, but i went ahead filled the forms out, so glad i did have had a right result. So get in before it's to late,
I used these people. i know they take a chunk but it's money i never new i had.
https://www.moneymt.co.uk/
I feel another holiday coming on.:okay:

Where there's blame there's a claim

Globalti

Legendary Member
A neighbour of ours made a fortune selling PPI then the tide turned and now he's making a fortune reclaiming for people who can't be bothered to fill the form themselves, for which he trousers 25% of the claim.

Drago

Legendary Member
I've never been daft enough to sign up for PPI in the first place.

I did get a refund on a inrerest only mortgage. I Was in the Army and was forced into an endowment, as no one would give me a repayment mortgage as it was a dangerous profession. I told them that was clearly bullpois and that I was happy to pay whatever insurance, but every lender was as crooked as the next In foisting their highy profitable product on a young, relatively poor customer who had little choice.

Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
If you have not doneso yet, i would advice doing it now, i was a bit sceptical about it, but i went ahead filled the forms out, so glad i did have had a right result. So get in before it's to late,
I used these people. i know they take a chunk but it's money i never new i had.
https://www.moneymt.co.uk/
I feel another holiday coming on.:okay:
How much % did they take ??
Was that plus VAT ?

andabby

Über Member
I got 2500 back from RBS for a packaged account, filled papers myself after seeing it on the money expert tv show, like the comment above, wasnt much paperwork and one phone call

stalagmike

Enormous member
I think if you have all the records to hand then it's pretty esay to do yourself and then not pay the commission. I didn't have all my historic bank statements but Barclays had to provide them to me on request anyway, so that part was easy. The rest was a couple of forms to fill in and post off. I think I may have had a phone call too but can't quite remember. I would only use one of the claims firms if I wasn't sure who I had the account with and when etc. So that they could do the donkey work for me.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Yep, a couple of grand reclaimed here as well. Like Road Tax, it went into the household fund, not into ‘sustainable transport’ (N+1) :sad:

Buck

Guru
I don’t ever recall taking out a PPI so not sure it’s worth it for me?

Only thing I ever recall was trying to reclaim for an endowment that I felt I had been missold when I took out my first mortgage as I felt I had no choice and the the whole endowment market went belly up but I was unsuccessful as I had signed a form that said I understood the risks etc. Etc.

I can’t think of any loans or otherwise where I’ve done the same?

Any thoughts or suggestions as I don’t want to waste my time and would reckon on having to use one of these assistance companies with their high %charge as I have no paperwork or other evidence etc. (In a way a fee still ŵgives me 75p in the £1 that I would never have had!)

Thoughts? Cheers.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I don’t ever recall taking out a PPI so not sure it’s worth it for me?

Only thing I ever recall was trying to reclaim for an endowment that I felt I had been missold when I took out my first mortgage as I felt I had no choice and the the whole endowment market went belly up but I was unsuccessful as I had signed a form that said I understood the risks etc. Etc.

I can’t think of any loans or otherwise where I’ve done the same?

Any thoughts or suggestions as I don’t want to waste my time and would reckon on having to use one of these assistance companies with their high %charge as I have no paperwork or other evidence etc. (In a way a fee still ŵgives me 75p in the £1 that I would never have had!)

Thoughts? Cheers.
I had no paperwork or evidence either. Just went straight to the CC company and they supplied the details.

Top Bottom