Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 4) Yes, once.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 5) Yes, of course.

• 6) Yes, several times.

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was arrested in 1994 at the Swedish/Norwegian border for being in possession of Ritalin (10 tablets), was strip-searched (but not the 'anal' examination), blood and urine tested, and was negative!

I worked at a kids' home in Norway and was responsible for administering Ritalin to a boy with ADHD. I forget to return my 'stash' after a 'holiday' to Greece (I had written confirmation from the Norwegian Government, authorising me to be in possession of the drug) when I finished working at the home.

I was fined about £100, although the police and customs men felt genuinely sorry for me as I was innocent! Stupid, but innocent! ;)

Has anyone else done something they shouldn't have?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
had extramarital sex with a girl aged under 18 in china ;)

gbb

Legendary Member
I'm not ashamed to say, nor proud of the fact i fell on the wrong side of the law a couple of times in my teens (30 plus years ago ;) Nothing really serious, but wrong without doubt.
Stupidity, no other reason. Just not thinking of the consequences of my actions...and not being man enough at that age to say no to stronger characters.
I rather think it's made me a better person, it made me more determined to do things right and to steer my own course.

It still sometimes bugs me, 30 plus years later...i let myself down. But heyho...whats gone's gone. I put myself right...that's what matters.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Not for years, but I have been
a) stop 'n' searched (and lucky they didn't check the pocket on the arm of my jacket)
:biggrin: questioned on suspicion of burglary (not guilty m'lud; I looked like the guy the helicopter was after)
c) put in a holding room at JFK New York, and let go 2 hours later with no explanation.....
:angry:
d) been threatened with arrest after helping the police round up the guys who beat me up severely in Skegness in 1981... I started to have a go at one when they stopped him... (beer talking...;))

graham56

Guru
Back when i was 18 after having been to an engagement party ,i was that drunk i fell over and couldn`t get back up.I was arrested for being drunk and incapable.The charge sheet read "i was obliged to arrest Mr ****** for his own safety.":blush:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Maz said:
Sounds familiar. Are you a muslim as well?

well if you will walk about with a rucksack with your alarm clock in it… ;)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
In my yoof I was with 2 'friends' who I didn't know well and when they nicked the contents of the till of a chinese takeaway, I scarpered with them. I'm still ashamed and I lived in fear of being arrested for a year or so afterwards.

Still, the £20 kept me in fags for a while:blush:

Yep, I was arrested in November 2004. I was accused of attacking a fellow cyclist from behind and beating him unconscious. The reality was that he attacked me and I managed to get the better of him. To save face he made up the 'attacked from behind' nonsense.
It went to court 10 months later.
Case dismissed, all charges against me dropped, and I didn't have to say a word because he made himself look a complete imbecile. ;)

Top Bottom