Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 4) Yes, once.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 5) Yes, of course.

• 6) Yes, several times.

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Disgruntled Goat said:
Who are the sanctimonious gits who have voted 'No, never and not likely to be'?

I was arrested for criminal damage after snapping off a twig thinner than my little finger, evil bastard that I am.

So, apart from your misdemeanour, you'd be one of those 'sanctimonious gits' presumably! ;)

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
rich p said:
In my yoof I was with 2 'friends' who I didn't know well and when they nicked the contents of the till of a chinese takeaway, I scarpered with them. I'm still ashamed and I lived in fear of being arrested for a year or so afterwards.

Still, the £20 kept me in fags for a while:blush:

Me and a mate nicked the blind box from the kebab shop after a long session in the pub! ;)

domtyler

Über Member
Dayvo said:
Me and a mate nicked the blind box from the kebab shop after a long session in the pub! :angry:

I notice you're not fessing up to the sexual deviancy stuff!

Or are you saving that for later? ;)

walker

Disgruntled Goat said:
Who are the sanctimonious gits who have voted 'No, never and not likely to be'?

I was arrested for criminal damage after snapping off a twig thinner than my little finger, evil bastard that I am.

I'll put my hand up and say it was I.

a bit odd though as I come from a family of Crims

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Nope. Not yet. I'm not too keen on trying to be either.
I would vote for no, not likely, but i'm young and you never know what can happen.

stephec

Legendary Member
Tony Bell said:
Yep, I was arrested in November 2004. I was accused of attacking a fellow cyclist from behind and beating him unconscious. The reality was that he attacked me and I managed to get the better of him. To save face he made up the 'attacked from behind' nonsense.
It went to court 10 months later.
Case dismissed, all charges against me dropped, and I didn't have to say a word because he made himself look a complete imbecile. :biggrin:

I thought you weren't allowed to discus this Tony, or is it just that you can't mention the name of that nice Mr 'bloke who's name sounds similar to a group of Irish lady singers?'

Milo

Guru
Got a unoffical caution for possession once.
Oh and when I was 10 we got caught with a bag full of golf balls we stole from the bunkers at the golf club bouncing them in the town center late at night.

Night Train

Maker of Things
rich p said:
In my yoof I was with 2 'friends' who I didn't know well and when they nicked the contents of the till of a chinese takeaway, I scarpered with them. I'm still ashamed and I lived in fear of being arrested for a year or so afterwards.

Still, the £20 kept me in fags for a while:blush:
That wouldn't have been my Mum and Dad's place in the early 1970's would it?:biggrin:

:tongue:

stephec said:
I thought you weren't allowed to discus this Tony, or is it just that you can't mention the name of that nice Mr 'bloke who's name sounds similar to a group of Irish lady singers?'

There was a two year restriction from the court on either of us discussing it, which is now passed.
Perhaps needless to say, he doesn't want to discuss it. :tongue::becool::biggrin:

Trillian

i had rent-a-cop (community support) try and have me for public endangerment and causing a nuisance

this charge requires a complaint to have been made or a witness to be there to back it up
he was off duty and it was 5am in coventry city centre, I was skateboarding (longboard so no tricks or slidey stuff, just weaving down the main street's hill) and took exception to it

politely told him where to go, basically saying "how can it be public endangerment or breach of the peace if there is no one around?"
bit like a tree falling in the woods tbh.

been told off for not using a cycle lane by a police officer, he also took exception to me calling it a suicide lane until someone opened the car door into him
vindication :biggrin:

Zoiders

I could go on list the full list of things I have never been caught for

There are too many to list or remember but if I think back I would say that most involved theft, vandalism, air weapons and fireworks etc etc, no violent crime though or anything targeted against families or individual homes like kids seem to do today, just the stupid stuff you do at highschool, often stuff that put you in more danger than anyone else

I did once get suspended from primary school though for knocking another kids two front teeth out, but in my defence he did hit me first and he was bigger than me

If you did that these days you would be looking at a long spell sat on the child phsycologists couch and the social services trying to put you in care

Top Bottom