Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 4) Yes, once.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 5) Yes, of course.

• 6) Yes, several times.

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've never been arrested so far!
With the have a go thing. A few years back I was staying at a mate's in Galway and his flat got broken into. For some reason we decided to chase after them. When we caught up with them there was a bit of a pause and luckily the Gardai finally came on the scene. The Garda was willing to let them off after all they had been good junkies and owned up. I found out later that when they came to town there was no beds and had got chatting with an old man in a pub and he offered to put them up for a few nights. They then proceeded to hold him hostage in his own home :smile:

Renard

I got arrested buying something I shouldn't have in the Cafe del Mar in San Antonio in 1994. It wasn't the best of nights out :smile:

Alan Biles

I spent the afternoon in the slammer in Dubai many years ago after I gave a single finger salute to a raghead in an enormous Merc at a roundabout. Unfortunately, said raghead was the Chief of Police. Ho hum.

A

User259iroloboy said:
I haven't, but I have arrested lots of other people, hopefully none of you! My Dad was arrested three years ago for harassment, he was 81, yes he had 'technically' broken the law, but Had I been the officer and my Dad been an 81 year old random bloke I'd have found a way not to arrest him, they (Kent Police) well the custody sergeant, was very good, we had a long chat on the phone and we shared a consensus of opinion about the need for arrest, or not. Must run in the family, his mother was arrested and spent a week in Lewes Gaol, she was one of Emily Pankhursts gang! I have her votes for women sash, it's one of my most treasured possessions.

Ahh I understand now.

Flash of the warrant card, masonic handshake, off you go my old son.

Smeggers

Admit it on a public forum???!!!

Not on your nelly matey

pzycoman

Monday evening I was arrested under Section 58 of the Terror Act (having a record of information of a kind likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism) at gunpoint in Central London.

Was found guilty of being Muslim without due care and attention.

ChrisKH

Guru
1977 GBH (CPS failed to convict)

1981 Possession with intent to supply (Got off due to lack of evidence)

1984 Attempted Murder (Charge dropped)

1988 Possession of a banned substance. Fine and community service.

1994-2002 Several Rohypnol related cases. None proven.

2006 Sectioned for wearing lycra in a public place and habitual lying.

I did get arrested at 15 when I picked half a brick off a pathway and threw it into a frozen pond. The half brick was part of a garden wall next to a path that had been knocked down. House owner accused me of knocking the wall down and restrained me physically, taking away my schoolbag to prevent me doing a runner (it had my name and address on). Police arrested me, interviewed me and then released me because of a lack of evidence (criminal damage charge I suppose). That one's true.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I was arrested for a bit of an unpleasant scene I caused in a music venue ten years ago. I won't go into details because I am rather ashamed of it. It was a product of a lack of assertiveness, a terrible temper and not being able to get served, and the result was a lot worse than I intended. I eventually got convicted of ABH, which is a lot better than GBH w/i that I saw on the charge sheet. I had to do 160 hrs community service and pay £500 compensation.

Top Bottom