Have you ever been naked in public..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blackandblue

Nudist beach on Cephalonia.

Every morning in the communal showers at work which sometimes have so many people that it feels like being in public.

At the end of a runway as planes were taking off. My girlfriend at the time was also nude. And we weren't just holding hands...

A couple of times. In a hot tub with friends, and umm...another time.
I'm completely British about nakedness, I feel horribly uncomfortable with it, and if I do do it, its a sure sign that I'm very relaxed and happy. If there is anything I particularly like about it its the thrill of self-exposure.

I'll shut up now.

dellzeqq said:
Oh, and a near naked experience. Another lake. I was with my girlfriend. A third person, a young American, decided to show off, and I was on the point of following him by diving off a rock in to Lake Agnes, a little above Lake Louise......in April. I did point out, as we pulled him, barely alive, to the side, that the white thing at the end of the lake was a glacier

And the other white thing was somewhat shrivelled?

stephec

Legendary Member
Damaged Hero said:
Most Saturday nights,Me and the Girlfriend are members of our local Naturist swimmng club.

I hope the water's warm! :bravo:

mr Mag00

rising member
skinny dipping on bournemouth beach anumber of times, drunk onviously. I too am a little uncomfortable around nakedness, silly really, i blame my parents

PaulB

Legendary Member
I have. Today in fact. And yesterday. We were prompted into being so by the number of attractive Swedes (and a spectacularly unattractive German couple) who went au naturel around the sauna/gym area of this hotel we are staying in. Twas very nice, too. The difficult bit is in sploshing on the factor 20 on the old noberoonie to ensure it doesnt get "baked potato" syndrome and trying to make it look as if you arent having a tommy tugboat. If you get my drift.

ACS

Legendary Member
Yes, if I said 'Get them down you Zulu warrior' many will nod and grin.:biggrin:

Lost a bet and had to race a navy stoker down 'The Gut' in Malta. He got caught by the shore patrol because he stopped for a beer at the turn point. I had it on my toes.:biggrin:

Skinny dipping after a party whist on detachment in Germany. I did not know she was Officer Commanding wife, honest Gov.:wacko:

At a wedding reception in Edinburgh when we did the Full Monty after deciding ’Disco Dave and his Wheels of Steel’ needed to call a taxi 'cause he was leaving. Bride’s mother was mortified. Everyone else called for more. Nick (Donkey) Harper copped off with the bride’s sister and her mate. :biggrin:

Kirstie said:
A couple of times. In a hot tub with friends, and umm...another time.
I'm completely British about nakedness, I feel horribly uncomfortable with it, and if I do do it, its a sure sign that I'm very relaxed and happy. If there is anything I particularly like about it its the thrill of self-exposure.

I'll shut up now.
Oh it's far too late for that. 'fess up girl. :biggrin:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
quite a few times, one of my mates gets naked all the time, he has been known to dip his willy in chocolate fountains at parties and run round naked... we once had a naked hand stand competition at a party full of 35 - 40 people, was rather pissed and not so tubby then.

Plus the usual skinny dipping late nights on holiday (and while at uni in bournemouth).

And a couple of naked laps around the block after losing dares...

Top Bottom