have you made the pledge?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sandra6

Veteran
Today is the start of 30 days of biking. Its primarily an American movement, but people worldwide make the pledge.
Basically its making a commitment to cycle every day during April. This is my 3rd year pledging.
Anybody else?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Nope.

Alex H

Legendary Member
From http://www.30daysofbiking.com/blog

2. Why April?

We chose April because, at least here in our home state of Minnesota, USA, April is the confluence of many seasons. We could get a blizzard, rain, sunshine, anything! It’s the perfect medium between the harshest of winter and the pleasant_est of summer.

I'd rather have July, thanks :sun::sun::sun:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've thought about it.... but recognise I'm a lazy so and so. I thought I might see how many days till I fail but I predict this Sunday when we are off nice and early to visit family.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
All the National/International days/weeks/months are rapidly eating into my tolerance of well intentioned initiatives. I am becoming compassion fatigued and flatly refuse to get involved especially with imported fripperies.

Once when I said to Mrs McG about having compassion fatigue about some issue she stated that you have to have compassion in the first place, humph...

U

User169

I've done it for Jan, Feb and March. Don't think April will be any different.

Top Bottom