Have you seen the latest TV ad from the "nations biggest cycle seller"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

festival

Über Member
I have seen halfords current TV bike ad a couple of times now and while I generally struggle to say much good about the company, I have to say its very clever and entertaining.

They have improved various aspects of their business over the years, such as better products , click and collect and on line ordering.

On paper at least, there are some excellent customer offers but in reality the good is generally spoilt by the poor customer experience.
But I must say, they do a good TV bike advert.

Nearly there

Veteran
Yeah its a good advert

G3CWI

Veteran
I have seen halfords current TV bike ad a couple of times now and while I generally struggle to say much good about the company, I have to say its very clever and entertaining.

They have improved various aspects of their business over the years, such as better products , click and collect and on line ordering.

On paper at least, there are some excellent customer offers but in reality the good is generally spoilt by the poor customer experience.
But I must say, they do a good TV bike advert.

Like it but hey are some of those folks on the phone?

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Like.

on the road

Über Member
This ad came on the telly about an hour and a half ago but it was a shortened version with a Motty style commentator but the shortened version seemed to make it a bit rubbish.

Top Bottom